Getting Bluebeam set up with the proper Settings and Preferences is a great way to get started. Whether you’re new to Bluebeam or have been using it for years, getting your settings right is like automating tips & tricks. This course will no doubt set you on a path to being a Bluebeam champion saving time and streamlining workflows.
In this course, we will go through the Preference Settings to introduce you to several settings and demonstrate how they effect the working environment. We’ll discuss my personal best practice recommendations.
- General preferences including user options, navigation, snaps, and spelling
- Interface options include file access, markups list, and layers.
- Tools for markups
- Studio access and notifications
- Window Preferences including Tablet and WebTab settings
- Sets introduction
- Import/Export settings for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Images
- Advanced 2D rendering preferences
- Admin options and default file locations.
At the end of this free course, you’ll be set up for success with all the best Bluebeam settings and preferences giving you a productivity head start.