<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>UChapter2 | Ken Bolen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://uchapter2.com/members/kbolen16/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://uchapter2.com/members/kbolen16/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ken Bolen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:54:20 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">feeb1a2c0e378cad84a1da9d01dded3f</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen replied to the discussion getAnnots? in the forum JavaScript</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/getannots/#post-137602</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jun 2023 21:48:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/getannots/#post-137602"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> getAnnots?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Impressive, you got the actual Excel file. All I ever found was a JPG on Reddit somewhere. Did you notice what comes back what you search Annot, just the Sync function.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15a58c2f5a1bee29c8b392cc2616dafe</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen replied to the discussion getAnnots? in the forum JavaScript</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/getannots/#post-137598</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jun 2023 21:39:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/getannots/#post-137598"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> getAnnots?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>You are going to be greatly disappointed in the Bluebeam JavaScript capability with Markups&#8230; basically nonexistent. I have spent many hours online searching this over the past year. I have been thru their Tech. Support and visited their booth at a Trade Show in Charlotte a couple months ago. The only real use of JavaScript I have found&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-134169"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/getannots/#post-137598" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e25482239c219634226b393659907455</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen started the discussion Text Search via Javascript in the forum JavaScript</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/text-search-via-javascript/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:00:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/text-search-via-javascript/">Text Search via Javascript</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Anyone have an example of performing a Text Search via Javascript? The latest info I found said I needed to have Adobe Acrobat Pro installed&#8230; but since all the other examples I had were for Acrobat; and based on some other info. I came across; I am guessing programmatically performing a Text Search in Bluebeam is not possible.</p>
<p>I am open to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1843"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/text-search-via-javascript/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a366c0ed1c1c5e9704b9f3b899cdd5c6</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen replied to the discussion QR Codes or NFC links to drawings in BB Projects? in the forum General Questions</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/brainery/general-questions/forum/topic/qr-codes-or-nfc-links-to-drawings-in-bb-projects/#post-4959</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:33:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/general-questions/forum/topic/qr-codes-or-nfc-links-to-drawings-in-bb-projects/#post-4959"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> QR Codes or NFC links to drawings in BB Projects?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Not sure this will work, but for the older (1-D) Bar Code&#8230; it is just a Font. Maybe you can incorporate it as &#8220;text&#8221;? I do not know if that is the case for 2-D Bar Code.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">753fca637b0a304e566c76a4f693573f</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen replied to the discussion Current Date Form Field in the forum JavaScript</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/current-date-form-field/#post-4849</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:09:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://uchapter2.com/brainery/javascript/forum/topic/current-date-form-field/#post-4849"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Current Date Form Field</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Troy,</p>
<p>Do you mind sharing theat code? I am trying to find examples of JavaScript and interacting with Bluebeam.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>Ken</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71d83aeca360e41b28b29cc13564c93f</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen joined the group JavaScript</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/news-feed/p/1706/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2022 15:56:30 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3c3e459bd4315984f9127307b3f502a</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen joined the group General Questions</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/news-feed/p/1705/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2022 15:55:53 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">870521001e37a6b83ee1eb9bed16a05f</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen joined the group Estimating</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/news-feed/p/1704/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2022 15:54:11 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0eaa9faef2e5a190b88ccd3218c5407</guid>
				<title>Ken Bolen joined the group Tips &#38; Tricks</title>
				<link>https://uchapter2.com/news-feed/p/1702/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2022 15:53:03 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		