getAnnots?

• getAnnots?

Posted by Isaac Harned on June 22, 2023 at 4:26 pm

I have been working recently with form fields and Javascript, and have been pretty anxious to start messing with the markups. Anyone know what the Revu equivalent of getAnnots (like getField, but for markups) would be?

Isaac Harned replied 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Ken Bolen

June 22, 2023 at 4:39 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery White Belt III UC2 Brainery White Belt III

You are going to be greatly disappointed in the Bluebeam JavaScript capability with Markups… basically nonexistent. I have spent many hours online searching this over the past year. I have been thru their Tech. Support and visited their booth at a Trade Show in Charlotte a couple months ago. The only real use of JavaScript I have found in Bluebeam is with Forms. The only “API” they publish is for their Studio app (cloud tracking who has seen/modified a file). If someone out there has had better luck, please share your findings.

• Isaac Harned

June 22, 2023 at 4:42 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

Yeah unfortunately I have gone through all of the same documentation I think. Was slightly hopeful, but figured I would more than likely be disappointed for now.

• Isaac Harned

June 22, 2023 at 4:43 pm

BTW here is the actual API from one of their Support guys

• Ken Bolen

June 22, 2023 at 4:48 pm
        Rank: UC2 Brainery White Belt III UC2 Brainery White Belt III

Impressive, you got the actual Excel file. All I ever found was a JPG on Reddit somewhere. Did you notice what comes back what you search Annot, just the Sync function.

• Isaac Harned

June 22, 2023 at 4:51 pm

Yeah I saw that, but that just scans all, why in the world would that be available, but getAnnots is not?