Multiply feature

• Multiply feature

Posted by Chad Czerwinski on February 5, 2024 at 12:16 pm

I last used the Multiply feature a few months ago when I was laying out for a saw cut submittal. I have not used it since. I just tried to use the function and you will notice from my screenshot that the option to use it is not there. Not sure why or how. I did just get a new laptop but that should be irrelevant being that I am on Revu 21 and when I signed in everything populated the way it always was. Any ideas?

Chad Czerwinski replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Isaac Harned

February 5, 2024 at 12:50 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I UC2 Brainery Purple Belt I

Hmmm, doesn’t look grouped, tested on my end (with a laptop, and correct, should not matter). Does your IT department deploy Revu for you? Only thing I can think of is an old version install. But maybe other ideas out there.

• Vince French

February 5, 2024 at 12:53 pm

Hi Chad. The only thing I can think of is that an older version of Revu has installed.

• Doug McLean

February 5, 2024 at 1:59 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II UC2 Brainery Blue Belt II

Do you have all the latest updates to Revu 21 installed?
    I’m with Vince and Isaac on this one, probably missing a version.

• Chad Czerwinski

February 5, 2024 at 6:38 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II

I have not updated the latest version but again, that should not matter. I attached a screenshot to show that it is the Complete version of revu 21. ???hmmm

• Vince French

February 6, 2024 at 3:04 am

I think this feature was part of the last update for Revu 21 so you will probably need the latest version installed.

• Liz Larsen

February 6, 2024 at 6:46 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Orange Belt IIII

Only Bluebeam Cloud receives updates automatically.

For any installed software, it will still need to be updated by your IT department (to my knowledge).

The Multiply feature was implemented in version 21.0.50 and if you’re version is less than that, you won’t have the multiply feature.

To find out which version is installed, go to Revu About. See the attached screenshots.

• Chad Czerwinski

February 6, 2024 at 1:47 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt II

Thank you all. In the process of downloading the most recent update. Not sure how I went from one computer to the next and it set up an older version of 21. Should be fixed shortly i would guess.