- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 09 2023
- Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Part 1 of 2 – Construction Estimating Principles and Application
- Oct 03 2023
- 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
- May 09 2023
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
UChapter2 LIVE – IDK About IOT – Understand IoT in 5 Easy Steps
Software, Hardware, Data, and Experience are converging in a way we haven’t seen before. The growth of sensors and cloud data has led to an explosion of equipment which can provide streaming information from the physical world to the digital world. This growing sector is creating innovation in how we interact with the world around us. The question is – where does one even get involved?
Well, Software and Hardware developers can rejoice to know that there is a path forward. It is actually pretty simple to get started with the Internet of Things (IoT) projects whether it is a wearable device, digital twins, data analytics, or other application. This talk will guide you through the 5 key things you need for any IoT project including communicating the concepts to your organization. After this session, you will get a clearer and demystified idea of the IoT world so you can get started on your own projects.
- Learn the essential skills for being an IoT developer
- Decide the Hardware to use in your IoT project
- Develop the systems Architecture that can apply to an IoT project
- Provide a viable use case and planning goals with IoT for buy-in to your organization
- Become able to communicate the benefits of IoT platforms to a wide audience
Tadeh has managed large-scale projects with diverse teams for over 10 years. By promoting open dialogue, systems thinking, and long-term planning he always seeks to improve outcomes for teams and projects. He is a course author, trainer, and open-source contributor as well as a speaker at national conferences in technology, architecture, and design. He loves to talk about the new possibilities with technology and innovation at everyone’s disposal while supporting communities along the way.