Reply To: Quantity Window in Lower Right Corner

  • David Cutler

    Member
    October 6, 2022 at 7:33 am
    Points: 34,546
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII

    Good morning @matt-hackman and @Vince

    I’m not sure what it’s called, and can’t see how to turn it on/off, but I have it on my display so here’s a screenshot for you Vince. 😎

    Perhaps it will get someone else to educate us on the technical term and how to access it. I’m hesitant to close it now since I don’t know how to get it back…

    One thing I do find annoying about this “preview box” is that the measurement tools seem to get “blocked” by the box – if you are trying to measure a curb line for example if the line extends off the screen the screen will scroll as you move to the side, but not if it runs through the “preview box”.