Reply To: Switching from OST to Bluebeam – Questions

  • David Cutler

    Member
    March 10, 2023 at 6:31 pm
    Points: 34,562
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII

    That’s a great suggestion @Nic_Bitting – and thank you for bringing this post up to the front. Somehow I missed the original post…

    If you find later that you need to change all of the markups you should be able to sort the markups list by the subject and then delete the entire group of markups even if they are on sperate pages. Or, if something only changes on the 10th floor you could go to that sheet and remove the individual markup.

    One option, building off of your technique, would be to establish a “Space” in Revu representing each floor on separate pages. This would allow @johnseidenberggmail-com to create his list takeoff list by floor.

    I also like @troy-degroot ‘s suggestion to use a floor multiplier with custom columns.

    Using either method I’m sure @Doug McLean could whip up a quick power query to produce a report that would work. I’d actually be surprised if he didn’t already have a great way of handling these types of situations given the nature of his work.