Reply To: Handful of Questions

  • Doug McLean

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 5:58 pm
    Points: 19,166
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Blue Belt IIII

    When I create a custom column, (for example a specific Part Number) can I then assign that text to show up as a Caption on my takeoff? Right now when I enable Show Caption and click Edit the only options I see are Label, Length, Depth, Wall Area, Rise/Drop – can I add any other values to this pickable list? – Most likely not. These are embedded tools in Revu, I don’t see a way to add them. Maybe a feature suggestion?

    Several times after completing my color coded takeoff and printing to a color PDF in Bluebeam when I open the resulting file it shows up as Greyscale in Bluebeam, but in other PDF readers it shows up color as expected. Any thoughts on why this is happening? –

    Why are you printing to PDF after you’ve done your markups? It’s not necessary.