Reply To: Markup List Autofocus

  • David Cutler

    Member
    August 3, 2023 at 9:56 am
    Points: 34,562
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII

    Interesting question @nic_bitting

    A couple of ideas:

    – Select the markup tool from “Recent Tools” Tool Chest rather than from the markups list

    – If you select the markup and it jumps to the previous page use the “Previous View” button to take you back to the page that you want to continue your takeoff on. You can also us the “Alt + Left arrow” keyboard shortcut to jump back to the previous view

    – From time to time I’ve also established a “Working Set” tool chest were I copy tools that I’m going to be using extensively to so that I don’t have to scroll through the same larger tool chest repeatedly. Kinda like having a pouch of tools that you take out of your main tool box in the basement to have handy when you are working on the second floor bathroom 😎