Reply To: Manually Typed Value for Count Tool

  • Troy DeGroot

    Organizer
    May 19, 2026 at 4:07 pm
    Points: 30,242
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II

    There are some good ideas here, but also some areas that may confuse others on your team. I read you are the only one in your role, so it works great. When I build tools for customers, I always build them for the intern that hasn’t been hired yet. It should be teachable so they intuitively trip into doing things correctly. If they go out of their way to do it wrong, flags will go up, and we have a teaching opportunity.

    What you have works, and sometimes thats all we need. Custom tools and columns are usually evolving the more you learn. Great job digging in and figuring out a way to get what you need.