Reply To: Switching from OST to Bluebeam – Questions

  • Troy DeGroot

    Organizer
    June 24, 2022 at 11:15 am
    Points: 30,272
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt II

    Great question @johnseidenberggmail-com thanks for joining the group.

    I don’t know that I have a perfect answer, but here are some ideas.

    I’ve used Spaces in the past to assign markups to a level or area of a plan, this would work if you grouped all your markups on one level and imported them onto all the other level sheets. But, I know this isn’t your goal. You would have to update each level markup if there were chances.

    Another thing I’ve done is create a custom column in the markups list called “# Thus” so I can enter how many of the same assembly there are. Then create a custom column to build a formula for your “totals * # Thus” to get the grant total. Again, not the answer you’re looking for.

    sorry for the late response, I hope these idea inspire some ideas. keep us posted.