Bookmarks to Page Labels

• Bookmarks to Page Labels

Posted by Matt Hackman on October 25, 2021 at 10:17 am

I’ve received a plan set from an architect that is already bookmarked but does not have page labels. I have attempted to create the page labels by using the ‘from bookmarks’ option but it does not change the page labels. I ended up having to use the page region option just to get it done but did take some time as it has a lot of pages. In the future, is there a way to get the ‘from bookmarks function to work?

Matt Hackman replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    October 26, 2021 at 10:50 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

I guess I’ve never tried to create them in that direction. I’m curious what other ideas are out there.

• Marc McMullan

October 27, 2021 at 2:49 am
    Rank: UC2 Brainery White Belt IIII UC2 Brainery White Belt IIII

I have never had any luck getting labels to be generated using the “from bookmarks” option either so end up using the region method which works great.

• Matt Hackman

October 27, 2021 at 8:01 am
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Yellow Belt IIII

That’s interesting as it’s my typical workflow when receiving drawings.

I will build the bookmarks based on page region so that it’s easier to view any possible mistakes or pages that do not have the exact same format and need to be adjusted. Then I create the page labels from the bookmarks.

This time though the bookmarks were architects so maybe there is something in their settings/options/etc that stops it.