Comment Column

• Comment Column

Posted by Shane Howells on June 29, 2022 at 9:59 am

Anybody know how to get rid of this Comments Column?
    I am wanting to get rid of it so I have more real estate for my drawings
    C:\Users\howellss\OneDrive – Gustave Larson\Sales & PM\03. PM\Walmart LIndon\PM – STH\6. Vendors\Berner Online\2022-06-29 08_59_17-00 McCulloughLaw MechPlans – Bluebeam Revu x64.png

David Cutler replied 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Troy DeGroot

Organizer
    June 29, 2022 at 1:09 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt Rank

@apssales I wasn’t able to see the image, but there are only a couple of places a Comments column can show up.

1. Markups List. I doubt this the one your’re having trouble with, but go to the Markup List pulldown menu in the upper left corner of the Markups List, go to Columns and uncheck the Comments. This will hide them.
    2. ToolSets. Pretty sure this is what you want to hide, just like so many other users. unfortunetly we cannot remove this or reorder the columns within the toolsets. Because there are automated fuctions to import excel to quickly create tool symbols, these are not editable.

Not the answer you’re looking for, but now you know.

• David Cutler

June 29, 2022 at 4:17 pm
      Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

What are these “automated functions to import excel to quickly create tool symbols” that you speak of @troy-degroot ? This sounds interesting….

• David Cutler

June 29, 2022 at 4:15 pm
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III UC2 Brainery Brown Belt III

@apssales if it is the “Tool Chest” pane that you are looking to remove the “Comment” column from you could narrow up the pane by hovering your cursor over the joint between the Tool Chest and the document and then left click, hold and drag left. This would work, unless you are looking to see the “Label” column.

Another option, if you have multiple monitors is to “Un-Dock” the Tool chest and move it to another monitor. To do this simply click on the Toolbox icon and drag it somewhere else. You can then close the side panel display completely making the area where you PDF is displayed even larger.

A bonus tip is to un-dock the markup list. This frees up a tremendous amount of space at the bottom of the screen. My standard setup has the markup list on a completely different screen. To do this click on the markup list icon and drag it to another screen.