I’d like an option to export a profile with only things I specify. Like when you export a CSV summary of markups, you can pick and choose what you want exported.
I’d like an “Export Profile” button and a dialog box pops up with checkboxes. Same with an “Import Profile” button. It’ll say “This profile contains custom toolbars, X number of toolchests, and custom statuses” with an option to import whichever you need.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.