The latest Brickwork tender that I’ve just downloaded has 802 drawings in 82 folders. There should actual be another 20 files but when I tried to unzip them, just the addition of “c:\Users\Vinic\Dropbox\” to the beginning made the file names so long that they could not be downloaded!
I can pretty much guarantee that by the construction phase of this contract starts at least 25% of the drawings will be updated.
This is so frustrating as Revu could make things so much easier to manage.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.