“802 drawings in 82 folders.” how many structures are they building @Vince ? Sounds like an absolute document management nightmare.
Not knowing your document management strategy/file storage system could you download the 20 files that the names are too long to a local disk with a shorter file path name and then rename them to save them to your dropbox location? I’m sure you have something figured out, but I’m curious to know in case I run into a similar situation in the future…. On the bright side at least its only 20 of the 822, not 802 of them…🤣
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.