The site is 241 houses along with detached garages, binstores, etc..
I don’t need all the files as they send out the drawings & specs for the entire site even though I’m only pricing the Brickwork and Scaffolding in this instance.
There was a second set of drawings sent out for the scaffolding as well!!! But fortunately, I know which additional drawings there are in that package – some standard sections for the temporary works, etc..
But I do need to download all of them before I decide which ones to delete.
I could download the 20 files to my desktop but that involves finding each one first. So, I might have to try downloading the whole lot to another folder with a very short path to it!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.