Understood on being stuck in the ruts @ChrisRiley – turning an organization – large or small – takes time and can be very difficult as I’m sure you are well aware. At the same time it sounds as if many of these same individuals started on paper systems and have grown to use Revu. Perhaps this is an opportunity for additional growth for them? I know that when I see an example presented by @troy-degroot , @Doug McLean , or @Vince I get inspired to see what new feature/tool I can utilize in my workflow.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.