Hi @Liz. I tend to work with multipage files as @David Cutler does.
For measuring groundworks this is typically somewhere between 5 and 50 pages at a time. However, the workflow that I am looking at now is for Brickwork and Scaffolding and may involve in excess of 500 pages if I want to keep all of the information in one location. Not every page would need a form though. There are probably 5 to 10 drawings per housetype and only one form would be needed for each of these types.
The great thing about using Power Query is that it can pull information in from different sources. This means that if I can get the forms working, I could merge and export that data to one csv file and then have another one for the markup list info.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.