Honestly I run all of my macros from an add in I made so none of my excel documents are macro-enabled. I’m trying to make work in a zip folder to upload here so that you can open and run it without changing a bunch of code. For now here is the code that i think has all of what you would need to reference and the template pdf but i’ll upload something better in a bit.
This file was truncated for preview. Please download to view the full file.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.