Isaac or anyone else trying to figure out the VBA code feel free to ask questions.
One thing I did want to mention is that this specific code has logic to figure out if it is a Bid Item (100) or sub item (100.01) so it needs to create a new sheet because it has run out of available rows. Also, I tend to use tables in excel so I can reference data by column name instead of hard coding.
I have a simpler form with only adding a few cells of data and not much logic in it if you want me to share that one.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.