I’ve got Revu 21 and University has been working fine for the last month or so. I think the first time I used it it was a case of simply clicking on the link under the Help menu.
But for some reason I am now being asked for an Access Code.
Thanks for sending the code from XCON but I think I’ll get on to Bluebeam directly to get this sorted out.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.