OK, I am playing with this a bit today, and this could work, but I think it’s gonna take a little finagling. Just as a quick explanation: I have 12 Terminal unit sections on the page with lines built in for Grille data. Each of these lines will have fields that are named by ‘Terminal#-Row#’. I will have to find a way to concatenate this in the middle before the final merge for the FDF format, i.e. “Mark-1” in the first column will end up as “Mark1-1”. Seems like a split first, then store as separate and concatenate, not too bad. It will take me some time to get another round here but I will get back with something here semi-soon.
Unfortunately my job consists of the highest complexity takeoffs, plus training, plus develop new workflows, so timing gets very sporadic. Thank you guys for your patience!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.