I’ll be very interested to see the answers to this.
I would like to use sets for ongoing projects but here in the UK there is a major stumbling block – there is no standard naming convention for drawings.
On housing projects, we get loads of revisions so being able to have the drawings automatically allocated, markups brought forward, latest revisions always at the front of a stack, etc would be a massive help. However, in most cases this would mean ‘renaming’ 100’s of drawings which really isn’t an option.
Maybe if I could demonstrate how useful sets could be then I might just be able to get some of the housebuilders to update their naming practices???
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.