@Bruce_218 it is only me here so there were no plans for deployment – I just tried to upgrade when 21 came out in the hope that it would be working without any issues such as the disappearing layers.
Unfortunately, I did have a bit of a nightmare registering the new version as no one appeared to know how to deal with individuals at that stage. Fortunately, someone who worked for Bluebeam in Canada (I’m in the UK) jumped in via LinkedIn and helped me sort that out.
I think the guys on MCR did a bit about registering new licences and there is also the Brighter Graphics YouTube channel where there are some videos showing you want you need to do. There are loads of other short demonstrations on there too so it is well worth a look.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.