Thank you Vince! I will do some digging. I remember they covered a few things on the upgrade. I will have to rewatch it and come up with a process. I do not want to do it and then forget something stupid, especially with the cloud stuff.
It is just me as well. I have 3 offices and 2 remote users so I am always trying to get all my ducks in a row. 🙂
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.