I know @mechave and Jason speak very highly of their Bim Box machines @Doug McLean , but I don’t know that they work them as hard as some of the folks on here would. I had a call with my ATG rep and a couple of their Bim Box product specialists yesterday. I’m sure I’d love having the Ferrari of computers, but at the end of the day is it worth the extra $$$ over a tried and true F-150?
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.