Been busy so been a while since I have been on this sight. Its only the existing markups that are locked, the columns are fine. I think it has to do with flattening when I pull the file down off of sessions, insert my new drawings and then put the file back up on sessions. Really kind of sucks because I was getting these columns set up to track my RFIs so the RFIs that I have answers to since I updated the drawings in the file I can’t update the markup in the resolved column. However, I was thinking about switching to using Sets (I like the term ‘Binder’ much better’ also), and running in Projects instead of Sessions. Like Liz, not sure if I can get the cats herded in the same direction. Was thinking of creating a ‘Category’ for RFIs and putting my RFIs right in the same Set as my contract drawings kind of like another discipline
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.