When you’re in the new drawing, go to the custom column window and export your custom column file. Save it someplace handy. Anytime you need to load them you can go to the same window and import the file before you upload to the session.
@lizlarsen will like this, you can also build a custom button with JavaScript to quickly load columns and layers in a blink of an eye.
I do like the idea of Projects rather then Session because you have the ability to utlize a folder structure. Sets is up for debate in the community, but I like them. Your idea for an RFI category is fantastic, I’d like to see that one played out.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.