Yeah, I have my custom columns exported, so I can import whenever needed. I also have a pdf file called Layers that has all my default layers so I just insert that page into my combined document and it creates those layers save the document and then delete the page, the Layers stay in the combined file even though you can’t see them, but if your tools in your tool bag are assigned to those layers it starts populating as you add markups. Terry Cline has a good video on how to do the Layers on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eY0IYljFxs
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.