I do something similar with what I call my “Takeoff Coversheet”, though I hadn’t thought of putting my standard layers on it… This coversheet has most of my “standard” items that we include on every estimate (Mobilization, Supervision, Layout, etc) along with standard testing items. I insert the page (saved as a template) into my takeoff file. That way when I import my takeoff to create my bid items I have all of those standard items in the file without having to select them every time.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.