Save As would preserve the integrity of the original document for those not paying attention. Typically these are some of the very 1st things I do when I get new drawings in and this needs to be done anyway so Save or Save as tomato/tomoto. Which its not a big deal for me since the rest of the herd isn’t following me anyway (I hate not having standards, & nobody wanting to get onboard to establish them).
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.