At least with XCON I no longer have to think about how I will try and convince the boss that I need to go!
The UChapter2 version would be good though – maybe we can go back to Troy’s roots and do a virtual meeting whilst all standing around bbq’s with a beer in hand? Lunchtime for you guys and evening for me – unless you don’t mind a bbq for breakfast?
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.