Over here we get 8 bank holidays – 2 at Easter, 2 in May, 1 in August, 2 at Christmas and 1 at New Year.
I think if you’re employed the minimum number of days holiday that you have in addition to those is 20.
However, I think a lot of places offer a lot more. The last place I worked at you started with 26 and after 5 years this then increased by a further day a year up to 31 or 32,
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.