Reply To: Disappearing Layers

  • David Cutler

    Member
    February 23, 2023 at 10:47 am
    Points: 34,531
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII UC2 Brainery Advanced Brown Belt IIII

    Another thought @Vince – While this also falls into the “I shouldn’t have to do that” category I was reminded today of the ability to set a “Markup Layer” in Revu. Figured I’d mention it as an option in this situation. Note that this doesn’t work efficiently if you are jumping around between markups that you want on a variety of layers, but if you are measuring all of your demolition items for example it works well.

    To use this option simply right click on your layer label in the layer menu and select “Markup Layer”. Now every markup that you apply will be assigned to the selected layer until you unselect the option. (Note that if a markup tool already has a layer assignment that assignment takes precedent.)