I’m hoping that that improved functionality for “Cloud” comes along soon. I really like what I’ve seen demonstrated regarding geolocation of photos. One of these days I’ll get a chance to explore that functionality.
Unfortunately @lizlarsen I don’t get out from behind my desk very often and we have a hard enough time getting our field folks to take/send in photos from their phones so I don’t see a big digital program involving our field crews any time soon…
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.