I have that all working now using the filename without the prefix. What is throwing me is the useless naming convention on the set of drawings that I have been trying this with – the revision details are in the middle of the file name e.g. “150 – Garages-D2-Single SGB.pdf”.
The “D2” is the revision number!
So, my issue now is that when I slip in the latest revision which is “D5” the drawing title remains as the original set which can be rather confusing if you are expecting to see “D5” somewhere.
The naming conventions here in the UK have a long long way to go before this becomes the simple process that it should be.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.