Reply To: Slip Sheeting

  • Isaac Harned

    Member
    July 11, 2023 at 3:53 pm
    Points: 8,900
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III

    Not to plug a whole other product here, but you might want to look a little more at Directory Opus, there are some cool file structure export options and scripting features that might help. Very active forum with developer who actually answers, and a community that shares scripts more than we do here. I admit I am no expert yet, but looking at the options I think it would just the right setup, see my snapshots below.

    Here is a link to their forum so you can see the work they are doing:

    https://resource.dopus.com/

    Also relatively cheap in comparison with some of the software out there.

    Wish I had an answer that worked with the tools you have though, probably someone has figured this out, just gotta find them lol