I always go to the Manage Profile window and copy/paste the location. I’m in there so much I actually create a shortcut to the default folder on my desktop.
For me, I create a folder for each customer within the default folder. This way ALL the custom profiles I build along with all the custom toolsets are not mixed and matched within the default folder. Not sure if that works for your team or not, just how I organize.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.