Unfortunately, I have no answer to your question and instead just a question of my own.
Is anyone else using Dropbox to store their profiles? I just got a new laptop and want to keep my old one for going out on site. So, I’ve just saved everything to a Dropbox folder which both laptops can access.
All seems to be working okay but I was wondering if there are any issues with this sort of setup that I should be aware of?
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.