When I have an update to a profile, which has been rare, I use a script when the user logs into Windows to copy the profile from the server to their local computer and overwrite the previous file.
If they have made changes to the screen layout, they need to redo it. Which in my mind is the cost of doing business because what I’m doing in the profile is much more important in the larger picture.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.