I think BB installs that “stuff” under the individual’s windows user profile during the installation process. You can access it by using the following in the file explorer window or via batch or whatever. (don’t edit just copy and paste)
Good or bad I create my own C:\00-Bluebeam 2021 Local Files (for all custom stuff like toolsets, email templates, stamps, etc.) and use a batch sync to keep users up to date from the network and create a deployment guide with the links to the batch files and links to the profiles to load. Then have them go into BB and add their User: name in preferences. (Haven’t been able to get that to automate yet.) I also have to have them update the Managed Network Configuration (No Copy) to the local custom folder.
I 100% agree that BB should have kept and expanded on the deployment config tool! The silly kids.
I am not sure of that helps but it is always insightful to see/hear how others are doing things and to hear what I “should or shouldn’t” be doing. I welcome others insight for feedback.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.