I wasn’t sure if I was needing to look at sets or if there was some other way of inserting new and / or updated drawings into a Project? I know I’ve already bored everyone about this but, due to how inconsistent our designers are with how they name drawings, sets are extremely difficult to use here in the UK.
I thought slip sheeting was going to be the answer but that doesn’t necessarily seem to be the case.
I was looking at Projects and possibly a Dashboard but it’s essential that I can easily import new information.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.