I was just looking at ways to manage a project with people being based in different offices and also on-site. I started out thinking that a Studio project would allow everyone access to the files that they need.
But then I started looking at how to upload or updated new drawings of which there are loads. There can be issues of multiple drawings every few days so updating one by one isn’t an option.
Sets doesn’t work here in the UK because of the way files are named – there is no standard format or consistency.
To be honest, the whole process is proving a bit painful!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.