If I only had that level of influence @David Cutler !
Apparently, I’m currently causing enough issues by asking for engineers’ designs to be something that we can actually construct on-site instead of being a group of lines which just look very neat on a screen.
If I now asked for a sensible file naming convention then, I think a few heads will explode!
However, in all seriousness, I think the issue here is that many of our clients upload their drawings to Viewpoint, Doc Hosting, etc and I’m assuming that those programmes handle the filenames better than Revu so the client doesn’t see what the actual problem is???
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.