Reply To: Wrap Text Around a Shape

  • Isaac Harned

    Member
    October 27, 2023 at 10:05 am
    Points: 8,900
    Rank: UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III UC2 Brainery Purple Belt III

    There’s no way that I have seen to do this, especially not with a type input like that. I don’ think a line style is what your looking for as the original literally says to type your text. Best I can come up with for the circle is creating word art in a MS app like word, transforming it, then copying and pasting as an image to BB so you can make a repeatable tool. Go to preferences for the image and you can “Mask Color” (white) to remove background. Still no type input there, but it will look the way you want with some object settings adjustments. Bad news is that the only program I know of that can follow a square like that is PhotoShop