Looks like I finally have the proper context/syntax for the bat file to install Revu along with properties to change with the install. I had all the content being separate lines and everything needs to be 1 line with everything separated with spaces.
Here’ the final script that we’re using to install Revu:
One of the things I needed to do was to make sure any folders that have a “space” in the name were replaced with a ? mark. In our folders, that was making the Net Config folder in the script to read Net?Config, otherwise the script would fail.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.