@DavidCutler I have tried out a couple of other things as well using Claude – some work but some don’t.
One interesting one, I asked Claude to look at a set of duplicated markets in a 60 page (well that is what I think it was) document. Then, after pointing to the open file, I used a line of code as follows: –
“With the “Area Measurement” markups, any that are within a Space ending with ” – PILED” need to be changed to “Ground Beams – Type 1” markup and the remainder want to be changed to the “Foundation Footprint” markup.”
It worked!
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.