That is a very interesting topic. Sadly (or fortunately) I don’t belong to a niche. In the Contract Administration side of things I’m involved with many aspects of the buildings.
I thought about creating different profiles, but then I can’t really leverage on tool-chest shortcuts because those are universal across the profiles and I can’t create unique shortcuts per profile (that’s not totally true, I could load the “My Tools” with different configurations, which will hinder some efficiency.
Still, I love reading how different people use those functions.
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.