A few of our Superintendents and Foreman use our marked up takeoff sets for reference, but I don’t think they are using them for progress tracking.
Our Project Manager definitely uses the takeoff sheets to understand the project/see how we developed the quantities, but again, I’m not sure how he is using them for tracking – if at all.
The slickest system I’ve seen is @Vince ‘s “50 Shades of Black” method. Perhaps he can recap that for us here – I’m curious to see if he has refined/developed it further…
@jwafflecanyoncontracting-net had asked about this topic back in January of 2025. I wonder what he has come up with?
Report
There was a problem reporting this post.
Block Member?
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
See blocked member's posts
Mention this member in posts
Invite this member to groups
Message this member
Add this member as a connection
Please note:
This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin.
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.